About Our UXTD Group
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Project Manager in our Atlanta, GA or Ann Arbor, MI office.
The project manager will have complete responsibility for the day-to-day management of the engagement, including all aspects related to managing our consulting team, resulting in a successful delivery and a satisfied, reference-able client.
- 8+ years of Project Managementexperience in a Digital Agency environment.
- Strong relationship management, account management, and sales supportexperience.
- Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to lead teams through the full project lifecycle of a project.
- Establish scope, create schedules, develop estimates, manage deliverables, and control risks and changes.
- Lead cross-discipline teams, manage client relationships, interact with product managers and other organizational units. Coordinate external IT partners.
- Manage milestones across multiple teams.
- Skilled at keeping an eye on the big picture, while managing the details.
- Must have knowledge of online development processes, and should be able to manage multiple projects on different tracks.
- Highly proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders, end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver high quality projects.
- Hands on with project documentation. Well-versed in industry best-practices and current technologies.
- Must have prior background in managing large, multi-team engagements.
- Establish common goals across multiple teams, and define useful metrics and reporting to track team performance.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.