Job Title: Senior Project Manager- Onsite
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Educational Qualifications: Bachelordegree in engineering or science field required, MS or MBA preferred
- In the role of a Senior Project Manager, you will have responsibility for managing the completion of select high-profile projects:
- Overall responsibility for project delivering on Scope & Quality within the approved schedule through effective chartering, planning and execution.
- Provides factual, accurate and timely project status reports.
- Effectively manages change, issues, risks, escalations, communication.
- Manage project expenses according to the associated project budget.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of project status, including financials.
- As a member of the Portfolio and Program function, develop, deploy and use leading indicator metrics for successful project execution.
- Manage cross-functional communication between marketing, product development manufacturing, sales, marketing and service to insure successful launch of product to the marketplace.
- Planning and allocation of resources. Resolve resource conflicts, difficulties and issues within the program.
- Coordination and facilitation of general Project Manager training.
- Oversight of a product lifecycle management process, which includes project management practices, guidelines and tools.
- Monitoring and advising on the implementation of this system for all programs
- Participates in project audits for quality and compliance purposes.
- Project management experience with Product Development projects ranging from 1M-10M.
- Minimum of 7 years of industry experience.
- Proven ability to build relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Highly organized and structured.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and written communication ability.
- Capable of monitoring and understanding budgets and schedules.
- Experienced user of computer application such as MS Office suite, MS Project, and Oracle.
- Experience managing distributed project teams.
- Experiencewith co-development, product development outsourcing, off-shoring an asset.
- PMP Certification and/or Biotech background a plus.
- Lean Sigma experience a plus.
Manufacturing experince will be advantage