$100K — $150K *
As a Senior Project Manager at Octo, you will serve as the leader of the security management team and a trusted advisor providing technical support and guidance to customers and internal teams. This role requires experience in support of a major government security program. The Senior Project Manager will also support assessments of emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve. As an expert with deep industry knowledge and business acumen you will also support business development by providing technical solutions, white papers, and customer support. This role is an exciting opportunity to work and lead a full scope security program with incredible exposure for recognition and career growth.
We were founded as a fresh alternative in the Government Consulting Community and are dedicated to the belief that results are a product of analytical thinking, agile design principles and that solutions are built in collaboration with, not for, our customers. This mantra drives us to succeed and act as true partners in advancing our client’s missions.
The Senior Project Manager directly supports our growing team in support of a federal healthcare enterprise environment, including medical research and administration. This contract provides a full range of security support to a federal agency including Operational Security Support (OSS), Security Assessment and Authorization Services (A&A), and Cybersecurity Governance, Risk and Compliance Program Support (CGRC).
· 7+ years of experience and knowledge of relevant project management.
· Previous experience with successfully managing Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Program in a Federal agency or other comparable organization.
· Demonstrated experience in the field of Information Assurance in a federal FISMA/NIST based environment.
· Demonstrated experience in managing projects/programs aligned to Operational Security, Security Assessment and Authorization Services, and Cybersecurity Governance, Risk and Compliance Program Support (CGRC).
· Strong Schedule, Cost, Quality and Risk management experience.
· Analyzes new and complex project-related problems and creates innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project.
· Good knowledge and understanding of federal cloud policy, regulations, and implementations (e.g., FedRAMP, FITARA, NIST, OMB, etc.).
· Able to produce high-quality technical documentation.
· Must be able to handle multiple projects and multitasking.
· Experienced in government contracts, contract management, financial management, and its subordinate functional and integrated projects.
· 4+ years’ experience in leading and managing a team of technical professionals and subject matter experts.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, planning, presentation, and relationship building skills.
Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
· Experience with IT Operations and Systems Engineering.
· Experience with CGRC Tools (e.g., RSA Archer, ServiceNow GRC Module, Compliance 360, etc.) especially for tracking and reporting.
· Experience assessing systems to hybrid or fully cloud-based solutions.
· Experience with best practices in securing OS, networks, data, and applications.
· AWS Well Architected Framework.
Years of Experience: 7+ years of experience supporting enterprise security environments. 4+ years’ experience in leading and managing a team of technical professionals and subject matter experts.
Education: Bachelor's degree in relevant technical areas or equivalent experience (minimum 10 years).
Certifications: One or more of the following Security Certifications:
· Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP)
· CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
· CompTIA Security+
· CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
· CISA: Certified Information Security Auditor
Valid through: 7/7/2021