$100K — $150K *
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
The Project Manager will plan, direct, coordinate, and lead activities of the project to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters. develop the work plan and make assignments. Oversee project delivery and overall work quality. Assess the current and future needs of the client and make recommendations to client leadership.
In collaboration with the Program Director, the Project Manager will lead a team to ensure business needs and requirements are met. The Project Manager is responsible for overall project management, quality assurance, and adherence to project scope, requirements, risk management, quality, and schedule parameters.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Ensure all internal project communications and reporting is occurring
• Provide a complete and thorough review of project deliverables and ensure review and approval milestones are met
• Ensure that the appropriate governance structures are established and followed for project quality
• Follow processes for change management
• Report, track, and manage costs throughout the entire project lifecycle
• Manage client relationship and expectations including working regularly with key client leadership
• Develop, maintain, and manage to a project schedule; including ensuring the tasks are appropriately assigned and deadlines are being met
• Ability to develop, maintain, review, and manage project plans, communication plans, risk logs, issue logs, and other deliverables essential to effective project management and/or required by the client
• Develop client deliverables in accordance with project requirements and company documentation standards
• Provide recommendations to the client on critical business and project decisions
• Ensure that all project identified processes and methodologies are executed and followed as applicable
• Create and sustain a culture that encourages high performance of individuals and teams
• Assist with workforce management (hiring, scheduling, staff orientation)
• Communicate project status, risks and issues to the client, Program Director
• Develop and submit reports as needed to the client and federal government (as required)
• Ensure complete and accurate status reports
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Minimum 10 years of project management experience with large, complex Medicaid or healthcare payer system implementation projects
• Undergraduate degree or 4 years additional relevant experience
* Up to 50% travel to client site once COVID restrictions are lifted
• Experience working with and/or liaising with Medicaid and/or Eligibility System vendors
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more,
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Quality Assurance, Change Management, Technology, Management
Valid through: 11/10/2021
$100K — $150K *
7 days ago