Navistar - Driven By Uptime. Our focus is delivering Trucks and Buses that carry on the promise of being on the road, and staying there.
- Over the past two years Navistar has redesigned most of the International Truck vehicle line-up, including the LT Series and RH Series tractors, HX Series vocational truck, and soon to be introduced HV Series and MV Series trucks. The company is witnessing market share growth in several of its core segments, a testament to the customer acceptance of its new products
- Product quality and uptime has been a strong and ongoing focus across the entire company. Navistar has introduced a number of new powertrains to its truck line-up, including the International® A2612.4L diesel.
- Our alliance with Volkswagen Truck and Bus increases our global scale, strengthens our competitiveness, and provides our customers with expanded access to cutting-edge products, technology and services.
- Superior parts and services offering throughout the country via our distributionchannel
- Best in class non-asset based products that enable our customers to not only create value for themselves but for their customers as well
The Lead Project Manager - Nontechnical will analyze North American service network KPI's to identify opportunities to improve customer uptime and individual dealer location throughput. At the dealer level this may involve recommending process improvements to increase productivity, cost take-out, improving service offerings and stocking appropriate parts to meet service demands. The overall goals are to increase customer uptime and help dealers increase parts & service sales through their service departments.
- Promote Navistar's Diamond Edge program
- Evaluate dealer operations to identify potential efficiencies and throughput increases.
Position Purpose and Requirements
Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery. Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget. [This role has project management responsibility and no direct reports. This job manages specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end. Requires people and resource management through others; part of cross-functional team required to complete the project.]
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5years of project/program management experience
- At least 7years of project/program management experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical field
- Training development/delivery experience a plus
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products
- Document writing/editingexperience
- Ability to travel up to 50% is required
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Experience training/coaching customers
- Strong customer service skills (both electronic and via phone)
- Time management skills – can organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to establish relationships and encourage cooperation between organizations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to follow-up and drive for results/resolutions
- Customer Focused – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Experience within the Automotive/Heavy Truck industry
- Action Oriented
- Decision Quality
- Motivating Others
- Process Management
- Written Communication
- Technical Learning