Whip Media Group is seeking a Senior Project Manager based out of our Los Angeles office to support the Client Solutions Team in delivering the very best B2B, enterprise SaaS solutions to our long list of high profile, entertainment clients.
This role will be client-facing and focused across managing the end-to-end project delivery with client and internal WMG stakeholders alike along with managing multiple projects in various stages of project delivery and performing SOW assessments as well as fit-gap analyses with the WMG/CVM product capabilities.
Travel to client sites in Hollywood, Burbank and El Segundo, as required.
- Manage project schedules for multiple projects, along with managing (internal and external) project dependencies
- Prepare and maintain project plans for projects.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project activities and communication with project stakeholders
- Schedule and lead project meetings, with clear communication of agenda and action items to all attendees.
- Create project dashboards and status reports, using JIRA, Confluence and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Manage project budget for multiple projects
- Work closely with Senior Management to define project strategy and goals
- Lead requirements-gathering sessions with Clients to define, document and review functional requirements. Create requirements and business process documents
- Lead Discovery and Design phases of projects with Clients. Manage solution design document with internal Solution Architect & Engineering team
- Document JIRA stories for project/client requests
- Track JIRA tickets efficiently (dependencies, prioritization, closing tickets)
- Manage client UAT, system acceptance, training, config requests
- Manage project team members across multiple departments/groups
- Manage Client relationships and priorities effectively
- Identify process improvements as projects are executed
- 10 + years of project management experience
- Experience with managing SaaS projects with complex integrations is a must
- Strong hands-on troubleshooting skills for evaluating and documenting user reported bugs, by reviewing solution design and system config pages
- Working experience with end-to-end system testing, regression testing and end-user training
- Experience with datawarehouse concepts and business analytics a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including development of project documentation
- Ability to write and present effective project materials, including process flow diagrams, presentations, status reports, test plans
- Experience with facilitating User Acceptance Testing process including documenting test plans and test results
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, project management software, Confluence, JIRA
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
- Media & Entertainment industry experience preferred