STV | DPM (Formerly Diversified Project Management) is part of a national, award-winning firm, providing comprehensive Owner’s Representative services to assist clients throughout the entire construction process—from pre-construction, through construction, to project closeout. We provide these services on a variety of projects in major building facility market areas, including Corporate, Academic, Healthcare, High-Tech & R&D, Industrial, Laboratory & Life Science, Non-Profit and Municipal.
STV | DPM combines DPM’s 25 year history in New England with STV’s 100 year history nationally, resulting in a team of over 1,800 professionals in 40 offices throughout North America. This union provides our clients with additional resources and expertise in all facets of construction, enabling us to foresee pending issues, explore alternative options and quickly negotiate resolutions, while successfully executing projects of various sizes and complexities.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with planning and constructionexperience within the life sciences, healthcare and public sectors for our Newton, MA office.
- Overseeing construction and renovations in an active hospital
- Running weekly project meetings - take minutes
- Generating and tracking project schedules and budgets
- Bidding, selection and management of architects, contractors, FF&E, technology and equipment vendors
- On-Site coordination of work in conjunction with contractor, design team and hospital staff
- Daily client end user interaction and communication
- Position may be dedicated at one client site full time or may be managing multiple projects at different sites
- 7+ years of project managementexperience, specifically in life science and pharmaceutical markets
- Overseeing construction and renovations of lab and office space
- A 4 yeardegree in building construction, engineering, architecture or a related field or higher.
- LEED, CCM, or PMP certification a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills, extreme attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Travel to multiple client locations and daily client/vendor interaction.
- MSWindows, Office and Project experiencerequired; AutoCAD, BIM, Revit, eBuilder, MS Project, Primavera experience a plus.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.