As a Senior Project Manager, you will work with the Business Leadership team to nurture client relationships and manage project work. Has excellent documentation experience and is both internally team-focused and externally client-facing as required. Experience with managing print and retail projects is highly preferred.
· Collaborates with the project team to identify strategies and solutions that will best meet the client’s needs within established constraint
· Works with account team as well as any and all members of assigned project team to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project strategy, functional design, visual design, technology/business requirements, etc., utilizing established estimating process and tools
· Actively participates in all project activities, collaborating on the content and presentation of key client deliverables as required to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality and timelines
· Responsible for managing project financial lifecycle, including estimates, status reporting, revenue forecasts, invoicing, etc
· Creates and maintains project documentation such as estimates, project plans, proposals, statements of work, status reports (internal and external), change requests, functional specifications, etc.
· Communicates and drives acceptance of project deadlines, milestones, and dependencies.
· Actively tracks project status, progress, risks and issues.
· Manages scope change process.
· Communicates roles and responsibilities to team members and clients.
· Works cross-functionally (internally and externally) to ensure all needed assets, resources, costs and deadlines are identified and managed day-to-day to successfully meet organizational expectations and project goals
· Accountable for flawless execution in own work and that of direct reports; pushes for same with project team members
· Identifies and recommends opportunities to improve work processes