WSP is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our Land Development department, located at our Ottawa office. Reporting to the Senior Director this position will be responsible for growing, mentoring and developing an industry leading team of dynamic project engineers and designers.
- Grow and be the Leader for the Land Development practice in Ottawa
- Supervise, mentor and develop a team of engineers and designers;
- Active involvement in identifying and procuring work with public and private clients;
- Liaison with team members, clients and agencies;
- Provide experienced leadership to project engineering teams;
- Prepare technical analysis, reports, cost estimates and contract documents;
- Other duties as assigned.
- A registered professional engineer with PEO or equivalent;
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ related experience;
- Experience working on city/ municipal /provincial/private land development and infrastructure design project teams;
- Strong business development acumen;
- Experience supervising, mentoring and developing a team of engineers and designers;
- Knowledge of various software packages (Microsoft office, AutoCAD, Microstation);
- Good technical writing skills;
- Good command of English language, both written and verbal;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- A vehicle in suitable working order and a valid driver’s license are an asset.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).