WSPis currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our Infrastructure group, located at our Edmonton office. Reporting to the Land Development Manager, this position will be responsible for project management, design coordination, and business development on land development projects for residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
- Obtaining and managing work in the Edmonton or Calgary and surrounding areas in these sectors:
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial neighborhood subdivision;
- Medium and High density residential / Institutional / Commercial / Industrial on-site developments;
- Preparation of proposals, Client management/relations, and other business development initiatives;
- Provide mentorship and technical expertise to staff on design and coordination of land development project
- Preparation and/or coordination of technical reports/studies to support land development projects;
- Supervision of designers and engineers; and
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Degree in Civil Engineering; or Diploma in Civil related technologies;
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer or Technologist, or eligible for registration with APEGA or ASET ;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience;
- Must possess strong presentation, and communication skills;
- Strong project management experience and skills;
- Must possess a proven track record in business development; and
- Must be both a leader and a team player.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).