At Precision for Medicine, we support our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients through every stage of product research, development and commercialization. With employees in over 31 offices worldwide, we provide full-service clinical trial execution support and specialty lab and biomarker informatics services across the globe, accelerating our clients pathway from proof of concept to drug approval.
We deliver specialty services that help our life science clients navigate these challenges. For research and development, we bring highly specialized biomarker, laboratory, and clinical trial services as well as the regulatory expertise to manage the precision development pathway.
We support bio banking for large commercial and government contracts with over 25 million biospecimens in our Frederick, MD Biorepository. We want you to join us and largely focus on working closely with cross-functional teams, overseeing the full scope of project execution primarily for commercial work. You will implement and manage new and existing projects by developing and maintaining logistical plans and making recommendations to clients on study designs that increase quality and efficiency.
- You have quick sifting abilities; knowing what to note and what to ignore
- These terms describe you; intuitive,independent, resourceful,transparent, reliable, responsible, punctual, organized and efficient
- You have excellent people skills and can form a cohesive team where members help and support each other
- You are ambitious, committed to life-long learning, can juggle conflicting priorities while making it look easy and take great pride in your work product
How you will make a difference:
- You will build and lead multiple project timelines, budgets and revenue goals; understanding key resource assignments and establishing solid forecasting metrics- fully exploring new ideas that optimize quality and efficiency.
- You will be the “face of the business” as a communication liaison between Precision and external clients. Striving to exceed customer expectations.
- You will define and communicate project deliverables, mapping out critical path tasks while remaining cognizant of short and long term project needs.
- You will contribute to proposal development of new projects, reviewing proposals and budgets as well as make recommendations on new business opportunities.
- You will ensure that work product aligns with design and performance standards, regulatory environment and customer expectations.
- You will work with technical staff to implement new laboratory methods which will include preparation of new SOPS
- You will liaise with Precision’s scientific teams to schedule client required experiments.
- Master’s Degree in Biology or related field
- 5 years of relevant laboratory experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management in a scientific or technical discipline managing/leading large, complex projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Solid track record of coordination and communication with team members across disparate technical and business backgrounds such as R&D, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Executive Management, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent use of discernment and discretion
- Strong computer and business writing skills
- Extended work hours may be necessary in order to meet business demands
- Posses a valid driver’s license allowing you to drive in the state(s) you drive in
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally including overnight stays
- Ability to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
- Biotechnology, Repository or pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience writing and executing Standard Operating Procedures and validation plans
- Familiar with GLP, GMP, CLIA, and ISO regulatory guidelines
- PMP Certification