The Johnson & Johnson Consumer family of companies is currently hiring for a Senior Project Manager, Labeling to be located in Skillman, NJ or Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of ourconsumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Senior Project Manager, Labeling, provides oversight for the end-to-end Labeling creation, execution, review and approval process in support of Project Santana, and ensures adherence to governance processes & standards that ensures compliant commercial labeling. This individual is responsible for the program management of all labeling and artwork changes necessary to successfully deliver project Santana. Provides supervisory oversight to external agency personnel for the execution of end-to-end labeling and artwork activities, including developing, communicating, and managing project priorities, timelines and status to internal and external partners.
This individual is also responsible for adhering to all applicable legal and regulatory requirements as well as Company Health Care Compliance Policies. They will assist leadership in assuring compliance with internal SOPs and Federal and State regulations. This role will also develop and maintain positive rapport and working relationships with internal and external business partners in support of initiatives and to accomplish company goals.
The Company's management reserves the right to add, delete or otherwise alter assigned duties at any time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Labeling program manager/lead for project Santana; acts as in-house program management lead for the end-to-end labeling and artwork process and activities.
• Responsible for collaboration with Managed Service Agency contracted to create Labeling execution and the copy development process.
• Provides oversight of internal/external resources supporting the execution of the process, ensuring appropriate support to business priorities via direction, escalation processes, etc.
• Develops, communicates, and manages project priorities, timelines and status to internal and external partners.
• Partners with internal J&J & external partners to ensure they meet service level performance and influence KPI's including cycle time, rounds of revision, and the timely collection of artwork inputs.
• Resolves or assists in the resolution of issues within and between teams; develop methods to monitor artwork project progress and resolve issues as necessary.
• Has Project Management responsibilities which include oversite for initiating and executing all artwork related changes associated with the Santana project; or providing direction to support resources to execute to requirements.
• Provides leadership for the Santana artwork related cross-functional partners for the routing and validated electronic approval system.
• Ensures execution team is trained and fully understands process, roles and responsibilities, has access to systems required to perform role and has completed all required training.
• Monitors and ensures appropriate use of policies, processes and procedures.
• Provides ongoing connection to the business to proactively understand and address evolving business needs.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; preference in graphics, technical field or other business support curriculums.
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience is required.
• Experience in a regulated industry is preferred.
• Experience in the consumer healthcare industry is preferred.
• Healthcare copy/artwork development experience is preferred.
• Proven ability to lead cross-functional work teams and influence multidisciplinary team of experts required
• Strong decision-making skills required
• Strong problem-recognition and problem-solving skills required
• Proven process and/or project management experience, including ability to deliver against strict timelines required
• Highly proactive with attention to detail required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Influencing and negotiation skills without direct reporting relationship required (e.g. internal and external business partners, vendors, etc.)
• Understanding of labeling related regulations preferred
• Experience creating and delivering training to diverse user groups preferred
• Proficient technical skills, e.g., Electronic Workflow system, graphics/artwork creation and printing processes preferred
• PPM or Process Excellence training a plus
• This position is located in Skillman, NJ, and may require up to 15% of travel both domestically and internationally.
• Project Santana is one project within a global Consumer (JJCI) sector initiative (Project Frazier) focused on optimizing manufacturing capabilities and options. The duration of this position is dependent on the overall execution timeline for the project. Anticipated need is 24 - 36 months, with potential adjustments to accommodate Project Santana business needs.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
United States-California-Irvine, United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)