We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to work on one of KIXEYE's most successful titles - Battle Pirates. This role requires strong leadership skills, cross-discipline communication, organization, and direction to achieve business objectives. You are responsible for determining needs, coordinating schedules, prioritizing tasks, mitigating risks, communicating progress, and improving processes.
What you get to do every day:
- Manage the entire development cycle from spec brief, kick-off, task breakdown to feature complete. Coordinate with discipline leaders to allocate appropriate resources and define time costs
- Manage short term and long term roadmap planning and prioritization with product and tech.
- Manage JIRA tickets by releases and produce burn-down reports, triage tickets to responsible disciplines.
- Report release status in a timely manner, create release checklist and follow up on sign off
- Schedule events and previews on admin panel, maintain live-ops schedule doc
- Coordinate live issues with engineers and other disciplines to make sure game is up running.
What you bring to the role:
- A demonstrable track record of leadership, communication, and delivery
- Understand development dependencies, be able to work with different discipline teams like engineering, QA, artists, product managers, and game designers.
- Anticipate blind spots, breakdowns in communication, and gaps in expectations and proactively seek to correct them
- Motivate, coordinate, and manage the activities of personnel to achieve project goals
- Facilitating communication between engineers, product manager, designers and artists
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of project management/producer experience
- Experienced in Agile software development processes, and tools such as JIRA
- Extremely strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively with engineering, management, customers, and business personnel