Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are not only passionate about our product, but also seek to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers! At Splunk, we are committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly, to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey and family.
We are looking for a smart, passionate, and experienced Senior Analyst in IT Operations with a large spectrum of experience working in larger and smaller companies in a high-tempo rapidly evolving environment! Do you want to utilize your analytical skills across our dynamic organization? As a Sr. analyst of IT PMO Operations, you will do that and more! You will develop creative ways to manage and measure IT's portfolio pf projects, keep an eye out for budget management and mature the IT PMO processes. You'll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other teams including IT Operations, Business applications, Splunk Zero and partners from other business units across Splunk! If you thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and fosters creativity, then what are you waiting for? Apply today.
PMO Operations responsibilities:
- Ensure project portfolio and program alignment among business partners
- Assist in the creation and reporting of pre-defined metrics outlined in each project
- Ensure consistency and quality standards are upheld by business teams when inputting project data into internal tracking
- Ensure operational readiness standards and engagements are upheld with all projects implemented
- Engage stakeholders to further elaborate business requirements and how to better serve them.
- Work across IT and business organizations to understand data flow, dependencies, and reporting
- Develop trainings and communications to ensure successful changes across the organization
Project management responsibilities:
- Formulate, organize and monitor track progress.
- Lead and track cross-project activities
- Develop and control deadlines, dependencies, and other activities.
- Prepare reports for the project and PMO leads
- 5+ years’ experience as a project or business analyst leading software and infrastructure related initiatives
- Tolerant of ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a dynamic environment with evolving priorities
- Very good interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of portfolio management concepts
- Ability to creatively and effectively solve problems and identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
It's great if you also have:
- Experience with IT Operations/Infrastructure
- Project management experience
- PMO experience in a technology setting
- Vendor management experience