Senior Project Manager- IT
8 - 10 years experience • Restaurants & Food Services
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Senior Project Manager ensures project execution meets or exceeds expectations, delivering quality requirements on time and within budget through a defined project methodology. Senior Project Manager will manage cross function project teams with project specifics in business applications as well as IT infrastructure and security.
- Decompose complex projects into actionable activities to successfully deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Specialization in identifying the technical resources essential to ensuring the successful delivery of the project.
- Maturity in judgment to examine key indicators to know and proactively act to bring a challenged project back on track – schedule and budget wise.
- Technical specialization to provide project leadership and direction to all stakeholders required to successfully deliver the project to a satisfied customer.
- Develop the project turnover specifications to successfully move the developed solution to the production environment.
- Develop the integrated test plans across all testing spectrums (e.g., unit, system, performance, integrated, user acceptance, etc.).
- Understands customer dynamics and needs at all levels (end-user to executive).
- Incorporates customer satisfaction tasks and measurements in project methodology.
- Has consistently delivered on objectives while increasing/improving customer satisfaction.
- Excels at taking initiative to meet objectives.
- Delivers on all deadlines and project commitments.
- Specialization to assess overall project, break it down into logical/manageable pieces, analyze relationships/dependencies between pieces and can identify critical path between pieces.
- Proven ability to assess time/cost estimates related to associated tasks.
- Specialized ability to analyze risk and conduct projects with risk avoidance, risk mitigation in mind.
- Effectively sets priorities, understand critical path; and identify needs for and re-establish priorities as required.
- Develops alternative courses of action and makes timely decisions based on logical assumptions and reflects factual information.
- Effective at leading meetings by setting and achieving objectives; drive for conclusions/closure.
- Exhibits good teamwork through good listening skills.
- Professional decorum at all times handling multiple priorities - Level-headed in the face of adversity and pressure.
- Has strong experience handling multiple projects, multiple customers and multiple teams effectively.
- Proactively seeks business process improvement through use of new technologies.
- Analyzes and documents functional and system requirements.
- Experience in analysis, design and development (preferred) of computer systems, applications and databases to meet customer requirements.
- Has experience in using project tracking tools (i.e., MS Project, etc.), presentation tools (i.e., MS PowerPoint), and communication tools (i.e., Word, Excel, etc.).
- Identifies areas to reduce cost and improve efficiency in the business environment.
- Works within the Information Technology environment to re-engineer processes to minimize support issues (i.e., enable remote control, Picture Taker install utilities, disk image technologies, etc.).
- Performs other work-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, business management, hospitality or a related field; or equivalent experience
- At least seven (7) years managing technical information technology projects with increasing complexity
- At least five (5) years managing IT infrastructure and security projects with specific knowledge in: PCI DSS, WANs/LANs, data center optimization, server upgrades, network and storage configurations
- Proven track record in managing projects through standard project methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Project leadership on multifaceted projects
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent. (education)
- (Computer skills/programs)
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- PMP Certification
- Previous experience in a similar resort setting