Our Company provides casino operators with a diverseportfolio of products including innovative gaming machines that power the casino floor, and casino operational & management systems that includecomprehensive, end-to-end payments solutions, critical intelligence offerings, and gaming operations efficiency technology. Everi’s mission is to be a transformative force for casino operations by facilitating memorable playerexperiences, delivering reliable protection andsecurity, and striving for customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
We are proud to be the gaming industry’s single-source provider of payments, games, and intelligence solutions that power the casino floor.
** This position is based in our Las Vegas, NV headquarters. **
Please read the entire job description (including qualifications) – project management experience from the beginning stage to the end of a project is mandatory for this position.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in managing the implementation of multiple projects with broad scope and high impact, driven by aggressive time frames serving as a conduit between the business functions and the IT department through which requirements flow maintain overall responsibility for managing change initiatives.
- Directs and manages projects from initiation to close through project lifecycle ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget and scope.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Estimate the internal and external resources needed to achieve project goals.
- Facilitate requirements gathering with the customer and internal subject matter experts to meet both business and technical requirements to plan
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate meetings as necessary at all levels within the organization to ensure the successful implementation and completion of the project
- Lead and direct the work of others who may or may not directly report to you but whose input and cooperation is needed on the project.
- Facilitate completion of all required project documentation per EVERI IT project methodology. Maintain project documentation library. Ensure all project documentation has been captured for project review, audits, and archive.
- Proactively manage risk and issues, prepare mitigation and contingency plans. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and proactively manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Track and communicate project status, metrics, and budget to all levels of management and stakeholders.
- Maintains systems to track all department project information.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Prepare Project Close Benefits Validation for Executive presentation. Evaluates project results achieved vs. results expected.
- Assist Governance and Auditors during project audits in answering project related questions.
- Manage multiple integrated/interdependent project plans at once.
- Direct the activities of on-site and off-site consultants.
- Unravel, define, and document complex business requirements and processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education / Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering or 2 years related experiencerequired
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred.
Job Knowledge / Minimum Work Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project management role in a complex business and systems environment.
- Demonstrated skills with project management principles, theories, and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to track activity, communicate effectively, manage customer expectations, identify problems and risks and recommend appropriate solutions; maintain technology projects through full system development lifecycle or project lifecycle.
- Possess excellent analytical and organizational skills including developing and managing project budgets and costs; detail oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing people in a team-oriented, collaborative environment combined with the ability to work autonomously.
- Experience with software vendors and contract management preferred.
Computer / Technical Skills:
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project. Outlook and Windows operating systems environments.
- Experience with various project planning tools.
- Proficiency in the administration of SharePoint sites preferred