Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Develop a high-performance team through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals.
- Understand and administer Turner’s contract and subcontract agreements.
- Foster and enhance owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate Master Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with Preconstruction team in development of project.
- Manage budget and financialreporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Program.
- Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures.
- Drive competencies to team on requirements for insurance, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
- Work with Accounting to initiate Pay Application process and follow up to ensure payment is received in a timely manner.
- Keep management informed on progress of project and budget through regularly scheduled Operation Review Meetings (ORMs).
- Support and drive utilization of various Turner initiatives and technologies.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of ten years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience. Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles. Prove written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule. Ability to implement leading-edge technologies such as Building Information Models (BIM) and Lean to benefit the project. Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.