Key Job Duties and Responsibilities Summary: The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing the design, development, and implementation of project plans and supporting documentation. The Senior Project Manager works closely with business users to evaluate, recommend, and implement technical and process solutions to enhance business value of operations and assists in the decision making process by providing complete, current, reliable, and objective information.
General Description: The Senior Project Manager must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced office environment in meeting continual deadlines. The Senior Project Manager must be able to handle multiple priorities with constant interruptions. Organization is essential in order to meet deadlines. A sense of urgency, the ability to make good decisions, and the prioritization of tasks is necessary.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Develops proper implementation plans, project timelines, and tracking systems for each project.
• Provides and ensures proper communication between all parties involved in the project; interacts with users to identify project requirements and resolve problems.
• Ensures that the project is proceeding according to established timelines, budgetary constraints, meeting expectations, and adherence to the project scope. Negotiates change orders when appropriate.
• Develops, with the direction of the Director of Client Solutions and the General Manager, and assists with leading the transition of the project from the implementation to the support phase.
• Develops, implements and ensures budgeting and budget adherence during the implementation of the project.
• Ensures the goals, objectives and over-all satisfaction of the client is met or exceeded for each project implementation.
• Monitor project resources, set priorities, provide project status reporting and oversee project budget.
• Works to develop standards within Nuvodia in terms of project implementation processes, communication methodologies, and proper tracking software.
• Other duties as assigned
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Honest, pleasant manner, and good personal hygiene.
• Free of alcohol and drug abuse.
• Valid state drivers license and proof of insurance.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, organized, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrates self-directed learning and participation in continuing education through professional journals, approved seminars, etc.
• Adheres to departmental standards and personnel policies by demonstrating professional demeanor in conduct and appearance.
• Follows company departmental standards and personnel policies by using good teamwork and communication skills to help identify concerns and solutions, assisting where needed to ensure a smooth functioning department.
• Performs other duties as required by displaying team spirit and self-growth, accepting and performing other projects and responsibilities, and requesting other projects and responsibilities.
• Rotates to other shifts and locations as needed
• Follows all Health and Safety policies and guidelines of Inland Imaging and its partners depending on work location
• May supervise individuals involved with a specific IT project
Qualifications and Experience
• Education: Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Experience: Seven years of related experience including-
o Seven years of progressively responsible project management/engineering experience.
o Must have Business Process Mapping and Financial Management (Systems Implementation, ERP) experience
o Business analysis and strong communication skills required
o Experience with criminal and legal due process highly desired.
o Lead a total life cycle management development project.
o Develop user/client requirements and deploy systems on time and within budget.
o Staff, develop, and deliver IT projects in short time frames.
o Compliance, HIPAA or SOX experience highly desired.
o Excellent communications, interpersonal and customer support skills.
o Ability to work in a team environment.
• Certifications: PMP Certification is highly desired
• Computer Skills: Experience with the following computer applications is highly desired: Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio); Internet, Intranet
• Drug Test: Eligible employees must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test which includes marijuana.