Imprivata is the leader in secure access and collaboration for healthcare. For over 10 years, we have been enhancing care delivery by providing fast, secure access to patient information. Healthcare environments are unique and complex and require solutions that work with care providers -- whatever the workflow, application or desktop.
Imprivata was launched in 2002 with the clear goal of making it easier for clinicians to access health information. We have succeeded, with over 4 million clinicians around the world, using Imprivata for secure and convenient access. Now we are taking on new and exciting challenges in healthcare. We’re looking for skilled professional that can help propel us into new areas of growth.
Take a walk around our offices and you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events. While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun. Join one of the Boston Globe’s 2016 Best Places to Work!
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for our Lexington, MA office.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for implementing complex IT solutions within enterprise level customers in the U.S healthcare provider environment. Additional responsibilities include preparation for the overall project plan, budget, structure, expectation setting, schedule and staffing requirements for enterprise level engagements. This includes management of both Imprivata and client employees as well as third-party vendors to ensure that an integrated solution is provided to meet the client needs. Expert project management knowledge and experience are required. The Senior Project Manager must clearly communicate project progress in the form of regular status reporting, maintaining project plans, tasks and status meetings. This role is a key contributor in the development and evolution of the company's professional services operational and deployment methodologies, particularly in the area of project oversight and management. The primary focus of this role will be on large US Healthcare customers and requires up to 40% travel per year. When not travelling the Senior Project Manager will be required to be in the Lexington, MA office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality software solutions that meet and exceed our clients' expectations, on-time and on-budget
- Manage all aspects of the project delivery for enterprise level engagements including scheduling, task management, expectation setting, customer management, time management, and resource management
- Manage priorities and expectations across a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and maintain project plan from project kick-off through production roll-out
- Collaborate with clients to resolve project issues and manage project risks
- Track and report on project status, time used and achievement of project deliverables
- Keep professional services and executive leadership informed of status of implementations through scheduled project review calls or ad hoc as requested
- Provide support during agreement process and statement of work (SOW) review to review effort and budget estimates
- Build and maintain client and partner relationships
- Identify opportunities to sell additional services and support offerings during and after the customer implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 6+ years hands-on Project Managementexperience in large scale deployments (preferably within a large traditional consulting firm within healthcare services or large healthcare systems integrator)
- PMP or PgMP Certified is preferre
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel to manage projects and financials
- 10+ years’ experience in the software industry
- 5+ years’ experience with software implementation in a healthcare environment of a product with end user impact
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills demonstrating an ability to manage staff (some positions without direct authority) in an operational environment and deliver to agreed timescales
- Independent problem-solving, self-motivated and positive customer service attitude
- Proven ability to get into the details of programs / projects in order to drive tasks to completion
- Ability to obtain results in a large corporate, matrixed environment
- Strong customer management and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to manage and influence at a corporate executive level
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks and projects concurrently and deliver results under pressure
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.