iCrossing is looking for a Senior Project Manager in our New York office. Our Senior Project Managers thrive in fast-paced environments by managing digital projects and overseeing cross-functional teams to consistently ensure that quality deliverables are produced on time and on budget.
Senior Project Managers will lead multiple interactive marketing projects, including web development, search engagements and digital advertising campaigns. As a Sr. PM, you will get to work with media, creative and technical project teams. Our project management teams contribute to strategic and operational insight on client accounts to promote project efficiency and success.
In addition to displaying an exceptional understanding of Project Management methodologies, this manager must possess notably strong leadership and communication skills at all levels.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A proven history of managing large interactive marketing and web development projects including digital media campaigns (social, sem, display and video media campaigns)
- Worked in an agency environment either traditional or digital
- A track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Managed and worked with cross-functional teams (creative, strategy, technical, media)
- Demonstrated a can-do attitude
- The ability to create and follow a well defined project plan
- The ability to provide leadership not only to internal teams but to our clients
- Experience tracking all budget-related information, including billable hours and project expenses
- Been responsible for the financial success of their projects
- Superior client facing skills including outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Interactive / digital advertising agency experience highly preferred
- 5+ years in interactive/ digital marketing
- 3+ years of professional services/ consulting experience as a project manager
- Must have managed at least one large interactive marketing project with multiple teams of technical, creative, media and strategy resources
- Proven ability to build and lead strong project teams
- Demonstrated understanding of the role of technical, creative, media and strategy teams
- Thorough understanding of the variety of online marketing channels including paid search, SEO, web development, display media and social media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools, including Excel and Microsoft Project
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience