Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Senior Project Manager I opening with Parallon today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
Parallon, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Senior Project Manager I for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Senior Project Manager I is responsible for all aspects of multiple medium to large projects with moderate to high complexity. This individual is responsible for taking projects from original concept through completion, acting as a single point of accountability for the projects, and utilizing Parallon Project Controls and Standards to ensure projects meet their stated objectives. The Senior Project Manager I must demonstrate strong commitment to stakeholder relationships by proactively communicating and taking ownership of risks/issues and facilitating effective outcomes in a timely manner. Moderate to Heavy travel may be required.What you will do in this role:
What qualifications you will need:
- Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members, and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in project plan
- Author/facilitate strategic documents such as Project Charters, Education and Communication plans, and detailed project plans, and present project updates to business owners
- Manage and communicate a clear project scope and motivate team members
- Manage multiple business owner(s) and team member(s) relationships to accomplish project activities
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and cross-project dependencies
- Monitor and report on project activities and reporting on statuses within published timelines
- Coach team members to clarify task assignments, milestones, and deliverables
- Identify, prepare, and/or ensure completion of high quality, professional deliverables as required by each project plan
- Facilitate the creation of toolkits to support field-based implementations
- PC / Technical Skills
- Microsoft Office applications (including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Online collaboration tools, such as WebEx and conference calling tools
- Project Management tools, including Microsoft Project 2013, and preferably the Microsoft Project Server portfolio and project management tool
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management/Administration, or other comparable Bachelor's Degree (may be substituted with 7 to 10 years relevant experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- HCA/Parallon-based operations or systems experience a plus
- Financial services, hospital operations, supply chain, or IT experience a plus
- PMP and/or LEAN certification preferred, but not required
Parallon provides full-service revenue cycle management, or total patient account resolution, for HCA Healthcare. Our services include scheduling, registration, insurance verification, hospital billing, revenue integrity, collections, payment compliance, credentialing, health information management, customer service, payroll and physician billing. We also provide full-service revenue cycle management as well as targeted solutions, such as Medicaid Eligibility, for external clients across the country. Parallon has over 17,000 colleagues, and serves close to 1,000 hospitals and 3,000 physician practices, all making an impact on patients, providers and their communities.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Senior Project Manager I opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.