About this Opportunity
As a Senior Project Manager - HAY, you'll build, implement, and maintain a global milestone calendar in alignment with business objectives, seasonal deliverables, and the New Product Development process. You will be the owner of the global milestone calendar for Design, Product Development, and Merchandising teams for HAY. You'll use an in-depth understanding of the design and development process. You will ensure all deadlines are communicated and planned in a clear and concise manner to achieve successful executions. The ability to work independently while adjusting and adapting management styles and techniques will be essential to your success.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you . . .
- Manage global milestone calendar with input from cross-functional teams and key stakeholders.
- Develop timelines and collaborate with Design, Development, and Merchandising teams to ensure timing and content of deliverables is achieved.
- Proactively and consistently conceive of, define, and develop process improvements to increase efficiency and productivity across Product Development as well as cross-functional teams.
- Ensure projects are routed for proper approval and all sign-offs are recorded.
- Facilitate weekly team status meetings.
- Organize and lead kick off and status meetings with key players to ensure that project needs and deadlines are being met, and sends clear and concise recap of next steps.
- Manage all Project Management Tools (ex: Smartsheet).
- Manage the overall global milestone calendar and project dashboard views in Smartsheet.
- Regularly communicate and present project schedules, statuses, and updates to various team members ranging from junior to Executive level, always tailoring communication and bringing solutions/opportunities.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed to support Product Development teams.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have . . .
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of Product Development or Project Management experience.
- Solid communication skills - You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in brand guidelines and terminology related todesign and development in thehome furnishings industry
- Strong leader with an ability to hold others accountable
- Proactive, self-starter mindset
- Familiarity with Project Management tools, such as Smartsheet
- Ideally willing to travel to and work in Copenhagen, Denmark for 6-12 months