Industry: Information Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 381 days ago
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Project Manager - Healthcare to join our team in Renton, Washington (US-WA), United States (US).
- Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support.
- Drives all aspects of program management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization.
- Defines program value proposition, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for global programs.
- Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following: 1) Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan. 2) Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer. 3) Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery. 4) Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins. 5) Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently. 6) Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed. 7) High quality is planned and delivered on the project, meeting all agreed upon requirements and ensuring high customer satisfaction through the management of the overall customer experience. 8) Communications are planned and conducted during the project to ensure stakeholders are involved, expectations are accurately set, managed, and key stakeholders receive adequate communications throughout the project lifecycle and this includes customer and NTT DATA Services stakeholders.
5+ Years - Project Manager-Staffing with Delivery Oversight-Software Development
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 7322