Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks. Performs program management, supervisory duties, project oversight, business development and capture management.Is responsible for managing multiple projects and tasks and supervising up to 100 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt with two or more subordinate supervisors and managers. Performs lifecycle management of various projects working with engineers and field support personnel. Coordinates actions with equipment manaufacturers and internal supply chain. Coordinates amognst functional staffs including contracts, finance, HR, recruiting, security, supply chain, quality, safety, legal, and International HR. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
3. Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
5. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
6. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
7. Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
8. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
9. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
10. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred but not required.
10-12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience is highly desired. Awareness of the Air Force and the F-22 is desired.
DoD Secret Clearance required.
-Can understand contracts and break them down to project tasks
-Can communicate and understand priorities
-Someone who can lead and take charge of situations
Job ID 2017-30445