G4S is looking for a successful Sr. Project Manager that will be responsible for overseeing all operations for a large-scale security program comprised of multiple projects, including but not limited to: contract management, material procurement, permitting, planning, scheduling, financial reporting, quality assurance and control, safety, equipment management, and monitoring contract performance.
- Responsible for developing the security systems integration business. Performs business development functions including lead generation, performs and/or assists with estimating and proposal writing.
- Is ultimately responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the project.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Maintains a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors, and the general public. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the project are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the project location to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating. Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BS degree in construction management or engineering is desired
- 8+ years of progressively more responsible security and management experience in the implementation of multi-million dollar, large-scale security programs
- Work experience with commercial electrical or physical and electronic-type security projects
- Desirable work experience includes construction field management, contract management, project oversight responsibility, QA/QC surveillance and/or estimating on government or public works projects
- Supervisory experience is an essential requirement
- An acceptable equivalent in collegiate education and experience will be considered
- Successful candidates must be able to pass drug screening, possess a valid driver’s license, be able to obtain and maintain a valid US passport
- Domestic travel will be required