Manage projects through effective initiation, planning, execution, and closure to delivering with quality, speed, and value.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and drive successful large-scale project execution with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects.
- Lead project teams to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Provide end-to-end project management for complex projects and/or programs which include scope definition, analysis, design, planning, execution, implementation and delivering quality to ensure project requirements have been met and to ensure conformance to standards and methodology.
- Guide the project team through tradeoff, risk-based decisions involving project scope, schedule and costs.
- Ensure organizational needs for the execution and implementation of solutions are documented, and apply experiences with past lessons learned to develop better processes for future use.
- Track project progress, monitor and modify project schedules and provide status updates to Senior and Executive Management. Know when escalation is required, and prepare data-based recommendations for management action.
- Coach and mentor junior PMO project managers and functional project leads.
- Provide insight and knowledge into improving processes related to project, program, and portfolio management.
- Utilize project management software to facilitate the planning, organization and tracking of project activities across all departments of the bank.
Education - Bachelor’s degree in project management, business administration, finance or related field of study.
Experience - Five (5)+ years of related formal project management experience.
Other - Current and Active PMP Certification
Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field.
Over five (5) years of related formal project management experience.
Licenses & Certifications
Project Management Prof