We are accepting applications for a future opening in our Los Angeles, CA office for a Senior Project Manager – Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FFE) for our Construction Management division. The successful candidate will handle all FFE activity for a new 50+ story hotel. This will be a contingent hire based on STV obtaining a finalized contract with the client.
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment project management services with emphasis in FFE selection, procurement coordination and purchasing for all hotel areas.
- Provide FFE move-in management services, including strategic oversight of all FFE procurement, installation, move and post move/close-out phase activities.
- Coordinate with Procurement to manage the purchasing of all FFE using best-value and/or low-bid public contracting.
- Work with the client representatives, Project Architects and Engineers to identify project scope, budget, schedule and FFE requirements.
- Attend weekly project meetings to work with project team including Project Architects, Project Managers and contractors to ensure the preparation of accurate FFE specifications, furniture layouts and FFE lists of furniture. Work with the A/E staff to ensure electrical, data and infrastructure requirements are coordinated between the various FFE vendors to assure proper functionality.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure project FFE budgets and schedules are met. Provide value engineering efforts as needed to stay within allotted budget.
- Ensure timely and successful FFE delivery, installation and punch-list sign-off and transition during move-in.
- Coordinate and procure specialty contractors or movers for delivery, installations and/or connections not covered by the FFE vendors.
- Coordinate all FFE deliveries, path of travel and parking with PMs, contractors and owners. Work closely with asset management staff to coordinate all asset tagging of new FFE.
- Maintain records of all FFE, procurement and delivery/installation related documents, including proposals, purchase orders, packing slips, shipping documents, freight bills and invoices.
- Coordinate the project close out efforts for the FFE portion of the project.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 15+ years of project management related experience in construction and the coordination and procurement of Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment, Interior Design and Facilities Management. Must have prior experience with FFE management of multiple high-rise hotel projects.
- Bachelor's degree in the areas of Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design, Construction/Project Management, Facilities Management or related area required.
- Procurement, sourcing and asset management experience is essential.
- Ability to read architectural and furniture drawings.
- Thorough knowledge of furniture and equipment specifications and procurement.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Experience with MS Windows, Office and Project
- Experience in AutoCAD, BIM, Revit, eBuilder or other PMIS a plus