Senior IT Project Manager, ERP Implementation w/ Sarbanes Compliance, 1+ year Contract, Tampa, FL, Market Rate
- Actively manage project scope, schedule, risks, and budget to ensure goals and objectives of the project are met.
- Possess excellent interpersonal relationship, oral and written communication and change management skills.
- Provide guidance, direction, and support to all resources and stakeholders involved in these projects, in both project management and business process related topics.
- Can easily work with multiple cultures.
- Act as the key interface between different functions within the company as well as external parties to ensure project success.
- Extensive understanding and documentable experience in the implementation of complex ERP solutions ERP leading an international implementation team. Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
Manage ERP Implementation
- Manage a complex ERP implementation project involving Company Operations, Finance and IT team and an internationally based product vendor.
- Make and present change requests as well as business cases in coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Communicate project status and risks to the project Executive Steering Committee.
- Provide coaching to the business, IT and vendor team resources.
- Coordinate between business, IT and vendor team resources for project tasks.
- Coordinate and manage external stakeholders through the project.
- Ensure quality deliveries during projects.
User Training and Testing
- Coordinate training of super users to assure proper User Acceptance Testing and successful adoption of the new ERP system.
- Support end-users in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
- Manage the development and delivery of high quality training and systems documentation to facilitate knowledge sharing within the Company
Compliance Support and Documentation
- Participate in Company's IT change control processes.
- Deliver validation documentation to the required standards.
- 10+ yearsexperience in running large, complex ERP projects.
- Good understanding of SEC regulatory / Sarbanes-Oxley (SoX) compliance and document management system.
- Interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues.
- Resolve problems within established practices.