Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Project Manager - ERP Business Applications to our location in Renton WA, Portland OR or Beaverton OR.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to be accountable for one or more moderate to large, diverse and complex projects in the areas of information technology, clinical informatics, physician practice implementations, quality improvement, strategic objectives and goals. Manages all aspects of projects with direct accountability to the ministry / hospital / clinic staff / project leadership and / or Executive Sponsor. The Senior Project Manager will support IS intake and governance teams as well as IS groups required to deploy IS services as defined.
The Business Applications portfolio includes Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications for Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, and Workforce Management, general (non-clinical) applications supporting the business of our clinics and hospitals, collaboration applications, and others.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop projects within a program in alignment with the organization’s strategic plans and objectives.
- Build support to influence decisions in order to ensure work toward common objectives.
- Manage client expectations from initial project identification and through the project lifecycle.
- Develop and gain sponsor approval and signoff of the project charter / scope and / or work breakdown schedule.
- Engage and organize the assignment of activities of multi-functional teams, as well as the project estimates, task dependencies and schedule.
- Builds and manages multiple, multi-functional collaborative project and/or work teams.
- Delivers appropriate integration, training and implementation plans and activities.
- Manages stakeholders and multiple project teams in the context of a single project.
- Develops root cause analyses and process improvement plans.
- Maintains all project artifacts.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management / BA / Healthcare Admin / Clinical OR Equivalent educ/experience.
- 6 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations leading medium to large complex projects using PM methologies and software w/at least 2 years in the Healthcare Industry
- 6 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations managing projects with multiple project teams, product development lifecycle, or quality lifecycle.
- 6 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations making formal and informal presentations to senior and executive management and key stakeholders.
- 6 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations developing and modifying process standards and objectives to a project as appropriate.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to elicit, analyze and communicate business requirements from multiple customers across disparate functions
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion
- Demonstrated planning and project oversight/management skills.
- Demonstrated management skills and the ability to work effectively to build relationships with executive management, department managers and project managers.
- Ability to exercise sound political and environmental judgment as appropriate to support successful project implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessing and mitigating risks through risk planning.
- Demonstrated ability to inform and influence senior leadership, management and individuals in various parts of the organization to work toward successful outcomes.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience with enterprise infrastructure of 50,000+ users
- Experience at a Fortune 500 company or consulting company a plus
- Experience with operational and capital project budgeting
- Coursework/Training in Project Management methodology based on PM principles
- Project Management Professional designation (PMI) Certification.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI) Certification.