RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager/Engineer for the Transportation-Infrastructure Practice.
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans to complex interchanges, major roadway, and segmental bridge designs, our teams provide the highest quality planning, environmental and engineering design solutions to our clients. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving and improving the overall quality of life. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
This position would be responsible for marketing and managing roadway design, major transportation projects for GDOT and other similar clients as well as assisting Region and Practice Leaders in building the transportation engineering practice in Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate will work closely with clients, engineers, architects and subconsultants to ensure that their needs are met. Additional responsibilities include: serving as Project Manager for design related projects, Program Manager for major GEC programs, Project Manager for significant and strategic assignments, implementing quality assurance procedures for all projects and performing marketing efforts to fulfill the firm’s strategic objectives for the transportation practice.
- Bachelor's or Master's of Engineeringdegree or other professionally recognized equivalent discipline from an accredited university
- 15+ years of work experience within the field of highway design and transportation engineering. Previous experience as a GEC project manager or as a senior member of a GEC team is a plus.
- Must have professional registration (PE) within the field of engineering with the ability to obtain a Georgia PE within 6 months
- Knowledge of Design Build process
- Experience in a leadership role on contractor-led D-B projects and/or pursuits
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Highway Design programs (Microstation V8 and InRoads) required for use in completing assignments
- Experience as a leader of the profession of engineering within the community
- Ability to manage multiple professional projects, as well as, design teams, staff and clients.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and marketing experience.
- Extensive experience managing highway design, schematic design, and/or GEC projects in Georgia
- Recent experience with and knowledge of GDOT policies and procedures
- Experience building and managing a design or program management team
- Positive relationships with potential clients in Texas such as Regional Mobility Authorities, Cities and Counties
In addition to the position’s skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
· Change Orientation
· Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, pleaseapply.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.