ENERCON is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the ENERCON Team in Baton Rouge, LA or Kennesaw, GA. This position will be responsible for management of assigned projects. Tasks include development, control and maintenance of project schedules, fiscal management of project, control of project scope, internal and external reporting of project status, cost, and schedule metrics, interface with the assigned engineering
team to execute.
project on schedule and within budget, and interface with the client to facilitate successful completion of the project and client satisfaction.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to perform and manage highly complex projects. Your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Working with technical staff, develop winning, highly technical, engineering proposals
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to established schedule and within budget.
- Understand, develop and maintain project schedules, project management plans, project quality plans, and manage project staff to ensure project requirements are met.
- Understand complex scheduling tools including earned value management and reporting processes.
- Formulate / develop detailed project reports.
- Understand project financials and be able to report regularly to management on financial status and overall project performance
- Foster and maintain working relations with assigned clients, act as a single point of contact for assigned projects.
- Manage client interactions and negotiate / control project scope to client and the company's satisfaction.
- Aggressively support marketing efforts, including identification of new opportunities, proposal preparation and follow-up.
As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
- B.S. in Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university.
- PMP Certification desired.
- Minimum ten (10) years' experience in the nuclear power industry. 5+ years of experience supporting Nuclear Power Plants as Project Manager.
- Experienced in contract and non-disclosure agreement language development and review.
- Ability to understand and work with budget and accounting processes.
- Strong coordination and team building skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, strategic planning, writing, communication, decision-making, and presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills with demonstrated ability to work across disciplines and teams.
- Ability to gain and maintain unescorted access at nuclear sites.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working under a QA Program, Appendix B or NQA-1, is desirable.
- Ability to travel between 15-25% of the time; duration of travel may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from a few days to a few weeks. Position may occasionally require a client site assignment lasting several months at a time.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
Enercon Services, Inc. is a long-standing and well-respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the U.S. and Internationally.
ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com. ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.