$100K — $110K *
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Plans, directs and exercises management control for several medium sized projects
· Will be the primary point of contact with the customer for all issues related to the project, including requirements, schedule, quality, and financial aspects
· Plans and establishes project goals and objectives, and monitors progress & controls scope of work
· Leads multi-disciplinary projects teams consisting of mechanical, electrical and software engineers, procurement specialists, production personnel, and installation teams
· Monitors project activities, direction, and decisions relative to development of master plan, functional requirements, design time, schedules, procurement, hardware manufacturing, installation, and acceptance by the customer
· Manages project budget, revenue, costs, invoicing and manage the cost to complete
· Oversees and insures the development and completion of project requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial preferred) or related field required.
· 8+ years in an Engineering/Technical position AND 5+ years in a Project Management position
· Extensive knowledge of industry standard project management principles, concepts, and techniques for all phases of the project life-cycle
· Experience leading project teams in the design, development, and deployment of integrated systems, consisting of both hardware & software
· Experience in financial management, including developing budgets, and estimating cost and revenue
· Experience in customer interfacing and service
· Experience leading project teams in the planning of system testing and problem-solving functions.
· Proficiency with MS Project and MS Office suite of products
· Experience with AutoCAD Viewer to review and interpret drawings.
· Experience leading cross functional project teams in analytical studies, cost-benefit analyses, and process improvement activities
· Available to travel up to 25%
· Experience in material handling, parcel handling, conveyor controls, barcode scanning, and system integration is a plus
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
· MBA or Masters in a related field of study is a plus
Valid through: 11/11/2021