- Performs leading-edge areas of work for the implementation of the Design Build Construction Process.
- Prevents potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
- Displays original thinking in applying principles, theories, and concepts on a wide range of problems.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- PMI Certification
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in field of Design Build Construction specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex construction projects.
- Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical knowledge of construction, planning, & installation requirements as it relates to Medical Imaging Equipment.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organizations business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills, and customer orientation
required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in construction management, project management or related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
- Responsibilities include overall project management of Design and Construction Services (DCS) projects to support the business volume goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- An In-depth knowledge of the Design Build Construction Process as it relates to Medical Imaging Equipment Industry. Knowledge of Construction / Project Management, Analytical Problem Solving, and Interpersonal skills.
- Strong business aptitude in Design Build Construction, Construction Proposals / Contracts, CSI 50 Division format, Financial Management, logistics processes and customer / contractor interfacing.
- This position also supports the sales effort by creating and delivering DCS services which include new space planning, existing space renovations, and modular construction proposals as requested by the customer base.
- Review construction scopes and contracts with project stakeholders to develop customer expectations. Additional responsibilities include continued process improvements to reduce nonconforming costs.
- Manage assigned projects to ensure project scheduling and budget compliance. Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or processes independently.
- Knowledge of Architectural principles, construction contract law, terms and conditions, bonding, insurance, workman’s compensation, claims, local codes, permitting requirements, project budget financing, accounting practices, construction bidding processes, local and federal tax requirements, risk assessments and managing virtual teams.
- Willing to travel up to 40%