The Senior Project Manager role is a key role in our delivery organization. Senior Project Managers can anticipate a diverse set of projects or deliverables in the course of their tenure. Senior Project often will provide oversight and direction to multiple con-current projects in the D365 space as required and needed. They are also assigned to provide leadership to large complex enterprise projects with large budgets and teams.
- Ability to produce project plans (scope, risk, quality, cost, change management, communications, procurement, work breakdown structure and schedule)
- Working with project sponsor to develop project charter, goals, and priorities
- Facilitating risk assessment/mitigation sessions and follow through risk management with a balanced and business priority-driven approach
- Leveraging a solid understanding of the project management life cycle and related principles, methodologies and best practices and improves such processes and execution
- Manage and execute project budgets as well as ownership of project P&L
- Assist with the discovery and development of SOW's, Change orders, etc.
- Take on leadership of Change Management where applicable
- Participate in Steering Committee deliverables if required as part of project delivery process
- Provide leadership and communication to both customers and internal Hitachi Solutions stakeholders on project progressions, challenges, threats, etc.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement within Hitachi Solutions around delivery, methodology, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a Project Management role successfully leading full life-cycle business process and/or Information Technology projects, on time and on budget to client's satisfaction
- Proven Project Management experience implementing an ERP solution (preference for Dynamics AX or JDE or SAP)
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management (including business and IT C-level staff) and customers/vendors
- Balance of business knowledge and people management skills
- Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets, and plans and to contribute extensively through entire engagement lifecycle from sales to delivery
- Applied experience with Project Management principles, practices, and methodologies such as RUP, EUP, AGILE, SCRUM, CMM, etc.
- Proven success in Project Management ideally from a consulting environment
- ERP project management experience
- Proven success leading projects with budgets over five (5) Million and lead a team of up to 20 plus consultants
- Prepared to travel domestically and internationally as required