Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Leads and drives the development of the project intake process including developing scope, schedule and cost.
- Defines the goals and objectives of specific project and defines individual team member’s roles and responsibilities for the duration of the project.
- Manages multiple cross-functional workstreams ensuring that they will complete on time and within budget and that the solution aligns with/meets the business objective.
- Manages the daily/weekly project team assignments and monitors progress against the work plan to assure that objectives are met within the prescribed time, cost, and quality measures.
- Continual identification, qualification and tracking of risks, defining mitigation and contingency plans, assigning appropriate resources, and constantly communicating status.
- Responsible for identifying internal and external stakeholders, understanding their communication requirements and fulfilling those requirements.
- Serve as the primary interface with stakeholders and the project sponsor to ensure objectives and customer-focused requirements are defined and aligned with company directions.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgement based on the analysis of multiple sources of information and structures key trade-off decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively to drive results.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Commercial and business minded; awareness and understanding of the commercial levers that impact sales and profit.
- Customer focus: keeps internal and external customers at the heart of everything, identifies customer needs, challenges and risks and builds and delivers solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Comfortable in and energized by constant change.
- Positive mindset, resilient, self-motivated and balanced.
- 5+ years’ experience in project or program management.
- 5+ years’ experience coordinating resources across functions.
- Experience collaborating within a complex global matrix organization.
- Experience assisting project management teams with identification of action items, tasks and activities and tracking progress.
- Experience at defining, implementing and continually improving standards, processes and procedures utilizing industry best practice (PMI, CMMI, etc.).
- Experience developing project budgets based on the development of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).