Job TitleSee More
Senior Project Manager
Job Description Summary
The Senior Project Manager provides project management experience to designated projects and assignments for a particular client account, property portfolio, or large facility/complex through interaction with the client, property or facility management team, and project management staff. Monitors and coordinates the execution of the various services and processes relating to client contracted agreements for project management and tenant improvement consulting services. May supervise one or more project managers, space planners, and/or CAD operators. Works closely with and provides detailed progress reports to the Account Manager/Director or Portfolio Manager in addition to the building/facility management team.
Advanced project management skills with demonstrated understanding of project management business. Ability to support and/or lead business development initiatives as assigned or requested. History in client relations, client management, contract negotiations, and consulting skills. Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate analyzed data to client and project team to achieve project goals. Strong working knowledge of architectural/engineering drawings and construction concepts. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Contributes to the strategy development with Directors and executes within business unit
• Organizes people and resources along with operating within office or department.
• Implements plans while providing construction cost and benefit analysis as required.
• Oversee project implementation and execution through completion of construction
• Financial management of project: establish and manage project budgets, maintain monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis, prepare anticipated cost reports and any other reports as required by the client
• Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions
• Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule; actively track each aspect of the project performance against schedules and critical path
• Prepare various RFQ's and/or RFP's needed for vendor and contractor services for the complete project
• Guide the client and team through the design implementation process along with short to medium term planning.
• Facilitate a project kick-off meeting with internal staff, design team, client and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities are communicated and understood by all involved/concerned with the project
• Management of due diligence, programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting, procurement, design team selection, schedule creation/management, contractor selection, vendor selection, sustainability and post construction services
• Oversee capital improvement programs with design and construction processes at multiple sites through local/account-based resources
• Negotiate contracts and performance management with selected contracted vendors, consultants, etc.
• Extensive interface with client staff, property managers and vendors
• Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects
• Inform Manager and/or Market Lead of all project, internal and client issues affecting the perception and reputation of Cushman & Wakefield
• Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Manager and/or Market Lead
• Assist PDS senior leadership and Market Lead in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards and excellence
Complex Problem Solving, Analysis, Functional Strategy, May Lead Project Teams, May Manage Staff
EXPERIENCE: 10 +years
Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Valid through: 6/2/2021