Senior Project Manager ($100K-120K Range) ?Bergen County NJ - (Medical Devices / Biotech industry exp. required )
Senior Project Manager, Commercial Contracting to lead and manage a portfolio of programs including projects and process improvement initiatives. Focus on Commercial Contracting processes for Commercial Sales Contracts for all US Segments.
This position will work across the teams to plan, deliver, sustain, and improve processes, policies, governance and integrated system solutions working in close partnership with the Commercial, IT, Commercial Sales and other cross functional teams. Display strong leadership, process improvement strategies, project management practices and close collaboration with business partners to ensure that US Commercial contracting strategies are implemented and administrated effectively.
- Identify, lead and drive continuous process improvement/design projects and initiatives while leading and promoting business process and systems/tools integration to drive automation and process standardization throughout the end-to-end commercial contracting process.
- Manage and prioritize a portfolio of programs and projects across the Commercial Contracting spectrum. Business scope includes commercial contract offer development and operational activities.
- Collaborate with the leaders of the cross functional teams to enhance business processes across the end to end organizations.
- Develop and enable the most effective design and application of business process and system integration across the commercial contracting functional teams working in close conjunction with the Commercial Enablement and IT teams.
- Collaborate with IT partners to ensure that business requirements are supported. Ensure technology functionality and performance appropriately supports offer development workflow and post-deal activities (pricing, membership, claims and chargebacks) and any SOX requirements.
- Ensure operational efficiencies are maintained and continually improved upon in order to achieve key operational goals.
- Develop metrics, KPI's, and SLA's in order to hold the team accountable for achieving the key strategic goals of the organization.
- Drive leading best practice effectiveness and efficiency through active industry engagement and implementation of global industry standards.
- Define policies, procedures, and processes to harmonize all aspects of contract offer development, execution and operations, with appropriate flexibility to meet customer/market needs and dynamics. Ensure risks are mitigated and regulations are appropriately addressed.
- BA/BS required. MBA desirable.
- 3+ years demonstrated business experience with leading projects and leading teams not directly reporting to you.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills. Experience leading programs/projects/initiatives as well as process design/improvement projects required.
- PMI Certification preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma experience and certification from a reputable organization preferred (Black Belt/Master Black Belt), including experience in change management, project management/coaching or other process improvement methodologies, highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of general business processes/operations and strong relationships with Finance, IT, General Management, Distributor Relations, Regulatory, Compliance, Legal and Sales Executive Leadership.
- Previous experience working in Life Sciences, preferably within Medical Devices / Pharmaceutical / Biotech industries. Understanding of commercial contracting including contract strategy development, contract terms and conditions, policy and process development, continuous improvement, transactional contracting technologies, pricing strategy and execution, and distributor relationships
- Ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office including Projects, PowerPoint and Visio required
- Willingness and ability to travel 10-15%.