Senior Project Manager must be able to successfully operate a full construction project (from concept to finish line) of $200M+. Responsibility for all scope, schedule, budget, safety and team management will fall to the Senior Project Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all Design-Build and or Construction Project Operations.
- Create and support overall organizational development for the Project Team. Construction and Project Managers, as well as Senior Field Supervision and other assigned staff on all projects in the Region.
- Oversee all project development activities, including proposals, feasibility and programming studies, pre-construction and project planning resulting in alignment of the project scope. Schedule, budget with the client's goals.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or other related field preferred.
- 5+ years project management experience. Must have proven multiple successful projects in the Project Manager role.
- Minimum of 2 projects over $200M budget
- OSHA 30
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the capacity to maintain information confidentiality
- Working knowledge of building components, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks preferred