We are seeking an energetic self-motivated Senior Project Manager to join a progressive Financial Services Account in Charlotte, NC to manage Projects throughout the region.
The selected candidate will be expected to manage multiple projects at one time in various phases of development and to meet or exceed established goals including speed to market, data quality & budget. The candidate’s primary focus will be on the specific needs of the project, client, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders but will also be required to support Team and Client initiatives for process improvement and personal career development. The selected candidate will also be required to track project financials and schedule reported status regularly. Project Management experience in a Financial Services Tenant Upfit and Retail Banking is preferred but not required.
- Professional planning and hands on management/oversight for multiple Projects including: security, signage, decommission, ADA, ATM, Major Renovations and Tenant Improvement projects types.
- Manage multiple projects at various phases and in various locations, from project identification through design, planning, client approval, permit issuance, construction and financial closeout.
- Demonstrate full accountability for end to end management of projects.
- Lead project teams consisting of architects, design engineers, general and specialty contractors, property management, operating engineers, real estate brokers, environmental consultants, client Project Management Organization, client security, and client technology teams.
- Provide weekly project activity updates to Team Lead and/or Regional Manager for Project Schedule, Budget, and Risk and provide activity updated for same into Client’s Project Management web based tools.
- Development risk management plans, and lead teams through established work authorization processes in order to ensure no impacts or incidents within critical environments or equipment.
- Apply top tier project management skills during client interactions to decipher client needs and develop project goals and scope of work.
- Oversee and prepare accurate project documentation for all phases of construction including project charter, due diligence reports, budgets, schedules, meeting minutes, financial funding requests, status reports, punch lists, and special reports on-time and in accordance with pre-established formats in order to pass all project documentation reviews with client.
- Manage vendors (GC, A&E, Security, signage etc.) to ensure full compliance with all project policies and procedures, including the formal closeout of all projects in less than 60 days after project completion
- Bachelor's degreerequired; engineering, architecture, construction management or related field is preferred.
- Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management certification preferred
- LEED Accreditation is a plus.
- Experience with Financial Services is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of seven years of project management experience in all aspects of design and construction.
- Strong basis of knowledge in project scope development, budgeting, scheduling, risk management and contract negotiations is required
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite, project scheduling software, and web based applications