Primary responsibilities include:
Delivering projects across a variety of asset types, from workplace transformation projects to manufacturing and R&D facilities.
Responsible for the tactical management of all Honeywell and non-Honeywell resources for real estate projects.
Build all project estimates and approve prior to project financial approval.
Work with Supply Chain to align the cross-business Americas team with common architectural and outsource project management resources.
Drive integration of the Honeywell Workplace Standard into all appropriate projects to ensure a common look, feel, and performance throughout the portfolio.
Continuously driving to improve core project management processes including planning and estimating during project pre-approval carrying into the execution phase of projects.
Go-to resource to support the up front real estate scenario planning process and provide inputs to build objective models used to make consolidation and growth decisions.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering, architecture, or construction management
- 7 years of construction project management experience, to include industrial and corporate real estate
- Prior experience with large commercial general contractor
- Prior experience supporting corporate real estate preferred
- Prior experience with corporate headquarter projects
- Proven management of design firms, general contractors, design builders, multiple trade contractors, furniture vendors, etc.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven success on multiple project with construction volumes from $1M - $25M
- Significant experience with construction project estimating and scheduling
- Demonstrated experience delivering all phases of construction projects in leading roles
- Demonstrated experience driving and managing change
- Strong inter-personal and organizational skills
- Strong presentation, speaking and group leadership skills
- Strong construction estimating skills
- Ability to interpret architectural plans and familiarity with facility systems, relocations, furniture, and space planning
- Ideal candidate will understand construction management and building management systems