Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation’s largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity. Primary Responsibilities
- Oversees and coordinates the planning and implementation of concrete frame and formwork projects.
- Overseesjobsite inspections/audits of shoring, rebar/pt installation, safety, and quality.
- Responsible for managing the project productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and practices.
- Oversees management of assigned projects including working with local team to develop processes for delivering total concrete solutions.
- Supervises the activity and development of Assistant Project Managers.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Oversees the monitoring ofthe overall safety and quality issues on the project.
- Manages the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Manages and coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or an equivalent combination of education and professional concrete frame project management experience.
- Minimum ofseven (7) years of specialized experience in commercial concrete shell construction.
- Experienced with human resource procedures regarding hiring, training, coaching, evaluating performance, and equal employment and affirmative action compliance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office area.