Project Management is the hub for all work entering OneMagnify and for the final delivery of our services to our clients. This candidate will support the Client Services Directors by organizing and developing project plans, monitoring analytics and reporting deliverables, creating and monitoring project budgets, and communicating with suppliers and clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the client services and technical teams to develop project specifications, gather and document business requirements, develop and monitor project budgets, and provide strategic development input.
- Create project plans covering all components of project lifecycle components including managing multiple workflow processes, resource allocations, parallel projects, and third party vendor coordination and dependencies.
- Prepare and maintain communications including status reports for client contacts and internal team including tracking project budget to actual status.
- Work with the client services team to develop a client roadmap for long-term planning and visibility into all project activities.
- Ensure that all client deliverables included in client SOWs are delivered on time and on budget.
- Develop testing approaches/plans as needed and support the client and internal team with test case creation and QA functionality testing.
- Manage and execute multiple marketing programs that can involve campaign management, database & reporting development, digitalcampaigns & development.
- Provide post-project reporting including facilitating & documenting lessons learned.
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as strong organizational skills required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in project management in an iterative agile development environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business, marketing, computer and information science, statistics or similar required.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis required.
- Experience with technology projects and concepts (either database or software development) required.
- Experience with ECRM and the latest technology around campaign management, offline data capture, and CRM platform marketing environments required.
- Skills in MS Office, MS Project, and Visio required.
- Experience with multiple SDLC methodologies, including waterfall and agile is a plus.
- Experience with system testing and software quality assurance a plus
- Job Tracking ID: 512315-587258