Senior Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Commercial Construction • Elmhurst, IL and
Less than 5 years experience •
$80K - $138K ($70K - $120K base + 15%)
Posted on 05/15/18 by Gary Daugenti
Less than 5 years experience
$80K - $138K
($70K - $120K base + 15%)
Posted on 05/15/18 Gary Daugenti
We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join our team
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Oversight and management of construction projects in regards to scheduling, manpower, tools and material, and subcontractors.
- Managing the project budget and financialreporting.
- Coordinating billings, including change orders and related items.
- Setting up jobsite project and accounting files.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Coordinating material purchases and deliveries.
- Leadership and supervision of project team members.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of commercial metal framing and drywall constructionexperience, managing mid- to large-sized projects (contract values of $1 million+).
- Solid experience with OST and QuickBid.
- Ability to read and interpret contract documents, drawings, schedules, and specifications.
- Knowledge of constructionbudgets, scheduling, and estimating.
- Strong leadership and management abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organization and multi-tasking skills.