The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of client projects and ensures that projects are delivered on time, within budget and according to the agreed upon scope of work. The Senior Project Manager will serve as the bridge between our clients, internal teams and partners in order to manage the operational execution of projects.
To be considered for U.S.-based positions unless currently employed by WCG, where permitted by applicable law (including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or religious exemption), candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by start date.
Location: US Remote
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- PMP Certification preferred.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experience managing all stages of project-life cycle, from developing complete project plans and executing the management and implementation of those plans on time and within budget.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience recommended.
- Strong financial acumen required. Advanced knowledge of financial management and forecasting skills.
- Advanced knowledge of project management software tools and management techniques.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage, motivate, and integrate a team.
- Excellent problem solving/decision making skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to utilize technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and service.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to lead through influencing and negotiating.
- Strong facilitation and coordination skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to multi-process, delegate project tasks.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project and the ability to produce detailed reports and presentations using these tools.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Lead as an operational interface between the client and Company for project/service solutions.
- Responsible for running moderate to complex programs and projects which include management of tasks for solution planning, analysis, configuration, and execution.
- Manage implementing business and system process best practices.
- Manage relationship with business and executive stakeholders (internal and external).
- Undertakes strategy creation for contingency planning and risk mitigation.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling project goals, milestones and deliverables.
- Create and manage project plans and timelines
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress.
- Align project objectives with company goals, and ensure project team is clear on objectives.
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution.
- Monitor and manage scope of project.
- Mentor and oversee other project management resources.
- Manage an integrated portfolio of complex initiatives spanning multiple lines of business.
- Provide Account oversight and support to the Business Development team, as required.
- Management of project team members with regard to assigned tasks on those projects – team members are matrixed in for project assignments
MedAvante-ProPhase, a member of the WCG, is a global provider of specialty solutions in clinical trials. Our goal is to optimize the selection, use, and analysis of behavioral endpoints to mitigate trial risk and maximize the likelihood of study success. Through collaboration and evidence-based innovation, we work to transform measurement science in clinical trials and improve outcomes for all stakeholders. Our services support all measurement-related activities in clinical trials and include eCOA and Endpoint Surveillance, Rater Qualification and Training, and Study Start-Up Support. By partnering with Sponsors, CROs and sites, and using a risk-based approach, we deliver services that are highly customized to study needs and adapted regionally for global trials.
WCG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran status, reprisal or any other legally recognized basis or status protected by federal, state or local law.