The Callidus environment is dynamic, innovative and growing. We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our high-performance Professional Services team. This position located at Birmingham, AL.
- Successfully lead and manage the end-to-end project delivery process with customer, partner, and Callidus consultants to ensure successful implementations of CallidusCloud Lead to Money solutions.
- Create and manage the project plan, resource assignments, project P&L and change requests across customer projects with effective risk mitigation throughout delivery.
- Become a domain expert, and lead the business analysis, requirements definition, solution definition, configuration, testing and deployment activities.
- Support pre-sales activities, including customer discovery workshop, sales presentations, project scoping, estimating, and SOW creation and negotiation.
- Develop and enhance best practices and reusable assets for efficient project delivery.
Travel Expectation: 50-75%, domestically
- PMP Certification.
- 8+ years of experience in implementing customer technical solutions and/or enterprise applications like CRM, ERP or HRMS, with a solid track record of success.
- 5+ years of experience in external customer consulting and project management.
- Domain expertise in compensation, commission, and CPQ (configure, price, quote).
- Strong analytical and structured problem solving skills.
- High degree of initiative and self-sufficiency as well as team leadership and ability to mentor and develop project team members to support their professional development.