$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Project Details: This item is core to support the running of our HiPo business in accordance with their Accelerate Consumption Lead support of all aspects of landing core messaging and ROB motions based on change motions. Other initiatives may launch throughout the year to support their HiPo business and will require support throughout the process.
1. Works stream/Role (1)-: Project Management/Business Management and Analytics for Journey deployment to field CSAs
Scope and Responsibilities
• Drive overall project timeline
• Facilitate regular status meetings and executive communications, status checks and report outs
• Facilitate and schedule key work sessions/meetings
• Drive Customer Journey Dashboard go live and provide visibility and insight into key success metrics related to Customer Journeys (e.g. Journeys phases delivered, #engagements/journey phase etc).
• Project Managing the Landing & Enablement for CSU HiPo requirements
• Develop a release motion to support successful planning and launch of Customer Journeys and or other field assets as required within the Intelligent Cloud CSU business in accordance with the planned commercial rollout strategy
• Manage and schedule CSA Manager Area cadence to communicate, cascade, and eliminate knowledge/gaps within the business
• Integrate team efforts into overall Landing & Enablement plan & ROB
• 10-15 years of Project management/Business Management experience
Business Analytics experience
• Bachelor's degree (or Master's degree) and PMI Certification preferred.
• Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications
Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
• The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand complex concepts and situations. Be able to create dashboards and measurement data.
• Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
Valid Through: 2019-11-11