Primary Duties andResponsibilities:
- Maintain close liaison with clients to resolve all project questions, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, completion requirements and billing inquiries.
- Review with manager all project changes, pending or anticipated alterations to the contract, additional work requests, and all other factors, which may significantly affect staffing requirements or budget.
- Supervise work of all project personnel to ensure that it meets the highest professional standards.
- Coordinate with otherinternal departments to meet project requirements.
- Define the scope of assigned projects and develop plan to accomplish projects. Monitor progress toward deliverable schedules. Compile project status reports.
- Review job cost sheets and prepare monthly billings. Ensure assigned projects stay within budget allocation.
- Assist manager with the collection of outstanding monies due from assigned clients.
- As requested by manager, participate in and formulate marketing presentations and attend marketing meetings.
- Assist manager in securing repeat business from existing clients and identifying new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Registered professional in related field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years Engineering or related experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project teams.
- Thorough understanding of financial principles.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.