AZAD Technology Partners is hiring a Senior Project Manager to make impactful contributions by leading the planning, initiation, and management of several enterprise level Information Technology (IT) initiatives for an organization committed to the advancement of environmental sustainability throughout the Pacific Northwest.
This individual will be joining an enterprise level Project Management Office (PMO) whose mission is to partner with multiple business lines to identify, select, and deliver strategic business solutions towards the enhancement of the organization's IT portfolio.
The ideal candidate must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- 10 years of demonstrated project management experience on technology projects using industry standard methods and tools for managing schedules, dependencies, resources, funding and developing technical specifications and project plans.
- 10+ years of directly related project management experience with applicable Bachelor's degree. (14+ years of directly related project management experience without applicable Bachelor's degree).
- Experience with the fundamental operation, function, and workflow of a project management system with regard to timelines, dependencies, deliverables, milestones, and resources.
- 5+ years of demonstrated program management experience within an Information Technology environment.
- 10 years of demonstrated experience successfully coordinating or running multiple projects simultaneously.
- 10 years of demonstrated working knowledge of System Life Cycle (SLC) principles.
- Demonstrated experience in project planning for assigned work streams, managing priorities, deliverables and milestones; identifying and tracking project issues, risks, decisions and action items.
- Demonstrated experience with Visio flowcharts.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Project, including familiarity with the fundamental operation, function, and workflow of Microsoft Project in regard to timelines, dependencies, deliverables, milestones, and resources.
- Ability to facilitate story development with product owner, manage project backlog, facilitate sprint planning sessions, and manage task burndown.
- Possess PMP Certification.
- Experience in iterative development (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Lean, Six Sigma).
- Experience with Change Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or a closely-related technical discipline is preferred.