We are seeking a Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading and improving cost savings projects in Manufacturing Operations. This role is a key enabler to the success of the organization's ability to achieve productivity targets.
The primary area of focus for this position is to interface with the Global Commercial Organization to drive adoption of new products. The position requires experience with worldwide Medical Device commercialization initiatives and a track record of accelerating market penetration of new or enhanced replacement products.
The individual will lead cross-functional projects to include:
- Identifying & prioritizing cost improvement opportunities with business partners
- Understanding & creatively working with regional regulatory requirements for Medical Devices
- Challenging the status quo with respect to product launches
- Identifying risks, costs and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders
- This position requires in-depth knowledge of project management, manufacturing, and supply chain; as well as demonstrated effective planning and leadership.
The individual needs to:
- Understands high-level business objectives and project objectives
- Works in conjunction with operations and Commercial Organization to create project plans based on regulatory requirements, and business needs
- Establishes relationships across the organization
- Forms cross-functional teams to plan & develop execute implementation activities.
- BS degree (MS or MBA preferred)
- A minimum of 10 years in a project management role
- Lean or Six Sigma certification is preferred
- Excellent analytical, logical and project management skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking, data analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in adapting communication style based on audience (technical, non-technical, executive through individual contributor
- Ability to clearly convey concepts/solutions to the business in appropriate terms
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively coordinate activities across the organization
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Experience leading and influencing individuals and teams without formal organizational control
- Travel 0-20% as necessary