$80K — $100K *
Our Leadership team is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager North East office to support our clients in the Life Sciences and other Industrial sectors. This position will report to the NE Office Manager. The candidate will work out of our office currently located in Atkinson, NH.
Serve as a member of the company operations team and as the primary projects leader of the designated office, region and industry segments. This position focuses on strengthening and building Process Automation Solutions’ presence in this region and support for the overall company goals and objectives.
Keys for this position include:
• Manage contracts, subcontracts and budgets, leading a local project team. Support our Project Teams and technical leads to ensure successful and profitable projects.
• Engage in project delivery in a project management or technical leadership role
• Key customer account and relationship management, ensuring excellence in project execution.
• Identification of opportunities, proposal preparation and project staffing
• Projects P&L responsibility, and support for the overall office P&L goals
• Work with Clients to promote Process Automation Solutions and understand their project needs
• Manage office staff utilization/forecast and identify gaps and risks
• Provide leadership in planning and participating in timely project reviews to assure the quality of each project is maintained with respect to scope, schedule and budget; includes coordination with Project Controls on all operational aspects of the projects
• Promote and ensure we follow our health and safety plan; Our target is 0 incidents
Engineering Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in project management and leadership of large process control manufacturing industry projects is required. Industries include, but are not limited to, the FDA regulated industry (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Food or Beverage), Chemical, Consumer, Energy and others. Additional years of related industry experience will be a plus.
• Demonstrated Technical and Management leadership skills in process control, automation and manufacturing applications for the FDA regulated industries (Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Food) as well as other process industries (Chemical)
• Experienced in the definition, design, development and implementation of process control and automation solutions for manufacturing industries, using the industries platforms of choice such as Rockwell, Emerson, Schneider (WW), Siemens, OSISoft and/or others
• Mechanical and process design knowledge a plus
• Experience with systems installation, instrumentation, and validation a plus
• Experience managing staff and automation projects
• Experience in forecasting and budgeting projects and operations
• Must have the ability to travel, if required, by nature of the services provided
• Well-developed people skills to promote a positive work environment
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Excellent technical communication skills both oral and written
• Dynamic, energetic, autonomous, structured and team builder
• Controls and Systems Integration Technical expertise along with Business Development
• Ability to oversee a number of project simultaneously
• Demonstrate good coaching and leadership capabilities
• Ability to participate in a team environment and manage employees
• Proficient in staff development and support
HSE Responsibilities (Health, Safety & Environmental):
All PMs are responsible for creating a positive safety culture and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace. It is the responsibility of each PM is to ensure that employees receive regular training regarding health, safety and environmental matters. Each PM is also accountable to ensure that HSE matters are addressed in a timely manner and that compliance with both legislative and corporate requirements are maintained.
• Demonstrate leadership in Health, Safety and Environment compliance
• Hold team members accountable for health, safety and environmental compliance as part of the annual performance review process
• Ensure that the requirements of the health, safety and environment management system are implemented and maintained
• Carry out hazard assessments, inspections, and audits as required by legislative framework and/or corporate requirements
• Ensure that training is provided to all departmental employees as per established training matrix
• Implement appropriate corrective measures for unsafe conditions and unsafe acts
• Ensure that appropriate equipment, materials and protective devices are provided and maintained in safe condition
• Provide information, instruction and supervision to employees
• Take every precaution reasonable in the circumstances for the protection of employees
• Work in compliance with divisional health, safety and environmental procedures
• Report any unsafe conditions or unsafe acts
• Report defect in any equipment or protective device
• Ensure that the required protective equipment is used for the assigned tasks
• Attend all required health, safety and environmental training
• Report any accidents/incidents
• Assist in investigating accidents/incidents
Benefits of working at Process Automation Solutions, Inc.:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision plans
• 401(k) with company match
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Paid Vacation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with Process Automation Solutions, Inc., without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations.
Valid through: 3/12/2021